Friday, February 3, 2012

Touch Of Glamour

Is it really true that we can affect getting our dreams come true by having them constantly on our mind? I'm a big fan of the reality show Jerseylicious and in one episode Olivia made something like a dream-board where she put everything she wishes for to keep it in front of her eyes all the time. She said that thinking about something and wanting it so much can lead to actually getting the same thing. So, I tried the same. And guess what? I found a 90% discount on Christian Louboutin and finally ordered my very first pair of red soles *o*

The yellow "Daffodil" suede platform pumps are my absolute favorite, so there were no second thoughts when I had to decide which ones to order first. I just hope that they're not fake... =/ But we'll see once I get them, in two weeks, so I'll let you know ^_^ This is the website. I came across it over Polyvore. and with my brother's wedding taking place in 7 months, and me being the bridesmaid, I already began looking for the right shoes. There were no second thoughts when I saw a 89% discount and my size 37 available. This is too good to be true... so I'm still skeptical about it. Maybe the custom duty will be freaking high and I won't even feel the discount? But then again, how high can it be?
Anyways, I'm really excited but nervous in the same time. Along the way, my finals have started on college so I need to study and focus on passing one of the most difficult subjects on my 2nd year: Phrasal Syntax.
Besides that, I'm talking my parents into getting me a puppy, a white Pomeranian puppy ^_^


Just 4 months ago I got my ragdoll cat Chloé and my whole family is totally in love with her. My mom, seeing me so happy from when Chloé is around, is making her closer and closer to approve getting a puppy as well. And psst, the puppy is on my dream-board as well ;) so we'll see what will happen.

Going to bed now, it's already 2 am. And I need to study in the morning, blah... I'll probably be printing out pictures for my dream-board, but okay xD

Night all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment