Friday, February 17, 2012

My Daffodils have arrived! *o*

So, I already said a couple of posts earlier that I ordered yellow Daffodil pumps from getchristianlouboutin.co.uk. Today they finally arrived! And let me tell you one thing... it's not really a 90% discount - they're fake -_- But! No matter for that fact, they're amazing! The shoes are really good quality, they're real suede leather, dyed yellow (the ink kinda came off on my hands a bit...) but they are vibrant yellow. The size fits perfectly, I ordered 37 and they're one of the most comfortable heels I've ever worn. It's a little bit tricky walking in them, due to the 16 cm heel and such a big platform, but practice makes perfect! They are a really good replica shoes and definitely worth the money. The design is identical to the real Daffodil and you cannot tell that they're fake. I noticed by the sole... When you look closer, you can see that the printed "Christian Louboutin Paris" sign and the size aren't in the same position on both shoes - on one the sign is closer to the heel and on the other for one finger away from the heel. But despite that, nothing else tells them off.




ChloƩ was devastated when she saw them! xD

My kitty ChloƩ was devastated from the very first moment that I took them out of the box xD Honestly, I was too - they really are unusual and nothing like you've seen before. But they were worth every penny <3

1 comment:

  1. Omg I was about to go on a whole rant about how jealous I was that you got a pair! But even tho their fake they still look amazing, they totally fooled me.

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete