Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Edgy Hair

Beautiful hair is 80% of a good look and a wonderful appearance. But, I've been struggling with my hair for many many years.
I started fully dying my hair when I was 15 years old. Before that age I had a couple of highlights that my mom made for me. But I always had it professionally dyed from the age of 15. My hairdresser is like my friend, and since she's been with me through my whole hair-history, she knows exactly what suits my hair. I think that not changing a hairdresser is a big plus, because they get to know you and your hair so they can better understand your likes and dislikes. I have my hair dyed at a Matrix's salon Frizer d.o.o. They use Matrix and Dikson hair dyes which are, according to my opinion, the best. I tried dying my hair at home by myself but I never got an outcome. Not even one hair dye showed on my hair! I have full faith in my hairdresser because she can make everything I wish for come true. Being so in love with changing my appearance drastically with every hair dye, I changed my hair color every single month. Besides that, I ironed it every single day, fighting a battle of trying to straighten my curls. Well not really curls. I would loooove my hair if it was normally curly! My hair is naturally wavy-frizzy, definitely not nice-looking, and it's really annoying to try to make something out of it.
Two years ago I had it bleached for the very first time and that was the worst thing I could do to my already dried out and tortured hair.


I calmed down after that platinum blonde session, so now my hair has been a lovely light blonde color with a little bit of a strawberry-blonde subtone ever since I got over my platinum faze and realized what it has done to my hair.

 
I always like to have my personal style showing when it comes to my hair, so I usually go with a shocking highlight. Currently I have a bright neon-orange highlight only on one side. Before that I tried the half-tint ends of hair trend.


My hair is finally looking healthy and just like it should be. It was a long recovering process with millions of hair products for dry and frizzy hair applied every day. In the next post I will talk about hair wonder-makers when it comes to affordable products.

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is amazing, the colour goes so well with it being blonde!

    Chantelle

    http://thank-god-theres-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete