Friday, February 3, 2012

Eyelash serum that really works!

     A girl can never have enough clothes, shoes, and... eyelashes. My eyelashes have always been long, but they never had enough volume. Even though there are volumising mascaras, it would be a lot easier if eyelashes are naturally full of volume.
     On the TV I saw a commercial for RapidLash, an eyelash enhancing serum. It's rather expensive, at least in Croatia, but it's totally worth it's price. I noticed a change after only 3 days!



The serum is really easy to use: you apply it as an eyeliner, with a very thin soft brush at the very roots of your eyelashes. Another good side it that you apply it only once a day, before bed time. On that way the chances of you forgetting to apply it is really small, because after your typical daily face-cleaning, you simply draw a line with the serum and you're free to go.
There is a warning that the serum could cause a burning sensation, but I've never experienced anything like that. You just need to be careful not to get the serum into your eyes.
Sadly, I don't have an example photo of my eyelashes before I started using the serum, but on this "after" photo you can see that my eyelashes are really full. The growing process needs to take it's time, but at the roots of the eyelashes the beginning of the growth is visible after just the 3rd day.

Without mascara

With mascara (only one layer)

     I'm still in the very beginning of using the serum, it passed about a week now or a little bit more, so I still haven't seen the final results. They say that it takes 8 weeks to see the full progress, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that the volume of my lashes triples till then ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. Thanks!
    Glitter Eyelashes

    ReplyDelete