Friday, February 17, 2012

Hair Care

These cold winter days are awful for keeping your hair properly hydrated. Not just during winter but through the whole year, keeping my hair looking healthy has always been a struggling problem. Since I always liked to experiment with different hair colors, my hair suffered with each drastic dying. My hairdresser told me that proper hair products can really help your hair to heel that they leave-in regenerators are the best thing your hair can get. So, I will introduce you my hair products which I use every time I wash my hair.


It usually takes me about 45 minutes to wash my hair + 15 to blowdry + 20 to iron. Thank God that my hair doesn't get dirty too often...


Since I always shampoo my hair twice, and it's really long and full, I like to use shampoos that come in 500 ml bottles because the normal ones just don't last long enough. After shampooing my hair twice I put a whole tone of conditioner until my hair is all white of it. I let it set for a couple of minutes while I brush my hair.


After rinsing it out, I use a hair mask. I have just discovered this one from Dikson and it's AMAZING! It is a little bit more on the expensive side, but it's definitely worth every penny. I keep the mask on for about 15 minutes to half an hour, depending on how much time I have. I wrap it in a towel and let the mask set while my hair is kept warm.

 

Once the mask is rinsed out, I cannot imagine combing my hair painlessly without using a leave-in hair conditioner. I love this whole like by Gliss Kur. This spray is amazing and has a lovely smell, it really makes it easier for you to comb your hair without problems.


This leave-in spray is perfect for really dry and damaged hair. You don't need to put much of it on because it has a wide spraying system.


This is one of my newest products that I found. It's like a cream for hair! I spray it on my palm and then apply it on my hair. It leaves it silky and takes out any frizz. It's really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment