Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hey guys!

Hello everyone!

For a start, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Glitter Bunny, well actually Maja, but I wanted to get myself a meaningful "internet name", so I just decided to go with what describes me the most: I'm a real fashionista and obsessed with everything that shines, sparkles and glitters. Also, I'm a real animal-lover, which justifies the "Bunny" part in my nickname. I'm a 21 year old student of English language & literature and Hungarian language & literature. But fashion is my life. I spend my free time watching fashion shows and browsing the latest trends. My dream job would be in a fashion magazine, so I hope to work as a translator for Elle in Croatia. Or maybe go to New York and find a job in the fashion industry, but I think that it's too big of a dream...

As said in my description box, my blog will mostly be about fashion and trends, make up and beauty products, and just your everyday chic lifestyle. I hope that I will keep your interest and that you will enjoy the things I have to say :)

Stay positive!
Glitter Bunny
& ChloƩ

 p.s.
Btw, ChloƩ is my cat, well actually my biggest source of happiness. You'll be hearing a lot about her :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment