Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fashion obsessed

I've been a fan of lookbook.nu from the moment I first found out about the website. I'm really active on Polyvore so that's where I first heard about lookbook. Not having a good camera at that time, I didn't want to sign up and upload lousy photos from my cellphone (my brother took my camera when he moved away, grrr). But for my 22nd birthday, which was just a couple of days ago, I got a Nikon D5000 camera, and ever since then I've been shooting photos of everything that I can xD As you can see, the posts on my cat ChloƩ's blog are in much higher quality than they were when I was uploading photos from my iPhone.
So, with my new camera, I decided to finally sign up on lookbook. You can find me on http://lookbook.nu/glitterbunny My first look is the look from my birthday lunch at a restaurant with my family. The photos were taken by my future sister-in-law.



No comments:

Post a Comment